Stephen Carlisle will be running the Cork City marathon on Monday 1st June in aid of PIPS Larne. If you would like to donate, please go to https://www.justgiving.com/CorkMarathon2015/ or contact us. If everyone gave £1 each, we would be very happy!
Text CORK97 £1 to 70070 to give £1.
“PIPS Larne aims to save lives, offer advice and support to those affected by sucide and self-harm and also to promote positive mental health within the community. Our doors are open to everyone regardless of creed, colour, religion or sexual orientation.”
PIPS Larne offers the following services:
– Crisis Response
– Home visits
– Family Support Group Meetings
– Suicide Prevention Training in Youth, in the Community and in Older People
– Bereavement Support
– Drug and Alcohol Support
– Complementary Therapies i.e. Acupuncture, Massage, etc
– Complementary Meditation Classes
– Provide transport for vulnerable clients to counselling / complementary therapy
Stephen hopes to raise £300 from his marathon. Can you help us meet the target? Please get in touch – every small donation counts! Thank you very much.