Media Lingustic service
Accredit with ISO 9001 and EN 15038, our translation service is of the highest quality, utilising the services of professional linguists across more than 50 language pairs.
Choose from a unique selection of voice types, from professionals with proven industry experience. Service includes studio recording and editing to ensure the highest quality recordings.
Utilise our speedy transcription service in any language, ensuring your documents are formatted to your specifications.
Full subtitling service, including translation and full video editing ensuring timings are synchronised.
We respond to all enquiries within 1 hour during normal business working hours.
We can deliver up to 100 pages of translation within 2 working days.
Available for enquiries Monday to Friday, 7AM – 6PM (GMT) with translators based all over the globe to service your projects
Entrust your documents for translation with an award winning translation agency with more than 10 years experience providing high quality media translation services. Our team of translators are native speakers of the target language and are also creative thinkers who can convey the marketing messages in an effective and culturally localised format. Turnaround times are critical for media translations and Stealth Translations utilise cutting edge technology to optimise the lead times to ensure the time spent on your translations are quality focused. We also conform with industry standards ISO 9001 and BS EN 15038 which ensures the translation process is carried out effectively.
Types of Media documents
- Brochures and marketing materials
- Corporate communications
- Customer letters and correspondence
- Digital media
- Feature articles
- Full press kits
- Magazines and Newspaper documentaries
- Multimedia presentations
- News articles
- Press releases
- Social media content
- TV and radio reports
Why choose Stealth for translation in the media sector
- Exploit our native speakers of the target language and linguists with specialist knowledge of the project requested,
- Ensure your translated documents are consistently cared for following the ISO 9001 and BS EN 15038 processes which are the recognised international standards for quality in the translation industry,
- Utilise the track record of an award winning agency with more than 10 years of experience and broad range of expertise in the education sector,
- Gain full confidence from a service which has an intense commitment to quality and continuous improvement,
- Stay in touch with the progress of your project with a dedicated customer relationship manager,
- Exploit the benefits of our technology with translation memories which can be used to reduce costs and turnaround times of future projects as well as improving consistency of language used from previous assignments.
InfoSoft NI Ltd, convert business paperwork processes into a modern mobile, paperless cloud based solution allowing the full potential of efficiencies to be realised. more