Quality Legal Translation service
Benefit from the linguistic services of an award winning translation agency with more than 10 years experience providing high quality legal translation services.
Our pool of legal translators have specialist knowledge of the industry
and understand the regulatory requirements within each jurisdiction for a range of legal document translations whether that be a financial prospectus to attract foreign buyers for a company or a death certificate translation and legalisation to allow a loved ones’ overseas property to be sold.
Receive peace of mind as we take care of the intermediary communication with the appropriate government organisations for your legal translation requirements such as apostilles or the execution of wills.
Types of legal translation
- Annual report translations,
- Articles of association transaltion,
- Balance sheet translations,
- Certificate translations (marriage, death, bith, diplomas, police,
passports, driving licenses),
- Company formation document translation,
- Court document translations,
- Employee handbook translations,
- Employment contract translation,
- Financial document translations,
- Job description translations,
- Judgement translations,
- Medical record translations,
- Memoranda transaltions,
- Patent and patent application translation,
- Policy document translations,
- Prospectus translation,
- White paper translations,
- Will translations,
- Witness statement translations.
Why choose Stealth for legal translation
- Exploit our native speakers of the target language and linguists with specialist knowledge of the project requested,
- Ensure your translated documents are consistently cared for following the ISO 9001 and BS EN 15038 processes which are the recognised international standards for quality in the translation industry,
- Utilise the track record of an award winning agency with more than 10 years of experience and broad range of expertise in the legal field,
- Gain full confidence from a service which has an intense commitment
to quality and continuous improvement,
- Stay in touch with the progress of your project with a dedicated customer relationship manager,
- Exploit the benefits of our technology with translation memories which
can be used to reduce costs and turnaround times of future projects
as well as improving consistency of language used from previous assignments.